Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately to be ready for the craft bazaar that my children's school is having this fall, not to mention that it's helping me clear out my fabric stash! I've also found out about a craft fair at the Riverwalk being held in October and I want to have plenty of items made by then so that I can participate. Because of my love for cooking and baking, I decided to fill my booth with all kinds of things to use in the kitchen.

Here are a few of the aprons I've done so far. I haven't got the foggiest idea what to charge for them, of course, but they were fun to make and I'm looking forward to making lots more!

I was also thinking that oven mitts, moppines (that towel/potholder Rachel Ray uses on her show) and coasters would be nice additions to the booth. I think I should add other items as well but I'm not sure what.

I couldn't pass up this el Dia de los Muertos fabric. I bought it in blue, black and red!
I love the green swirls on the field of this apron and the skull fabric was a find also.

Ruffles! I love ruffles! My friend came over yesterday and saw this one. "You wear these?!" she asked. She thought they were too pretty to cook in. :)


I really like the fabric combination on this one. It's so pretty and feminine!
AMY BUTLER! I have several Amy Butler fabrics (my couch quilt is made from them) and I just love the way she puts designs and color together. I'm a huge fan!
Anyway, so that's Wednesday's blog, even though it was published on Thursday! I'll be back later today but...
Until then, enjoy today!
Love from Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment